Yep, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything here. It’s been one of those months. New engineering challenges, new research, and even a new battery. Unfortunately, that means I haven’t had any real amount time to sit down and write much of anything meaningful here.
And, well, today is no exception.
I’ll get back to writing something worthwhile here sooner or later, I promise (I still owe Dave Gingrich an explanation of our heating solution…). But, in the meantime, here’s a quick list of titles for articles you’ll hopefully never see in real life.
For the record, I was egged on by our crew’s media expert, Sheyna Gifford, who has to come up with actual, non-crappy article titles for a living.
Anyway, on with the show!
- NASA Locked Six Scientists in a Dome in Hawaiʻi. The Reason Why Will Surprise You!
- Six People Entered a Dome. You Won’t Believe What Happened Next…
- Try This New, Totally Safe Method of Studying Astronaut Psychology that NASA Doesn’t Want You to Know!
- 5 Simple Tricks for Living on Mars. Number 2 Will Shock You!
- Scientists are Simulating a Mission to Mars Using this One Weird Trick…
- NASA Studied Psychological Effects of Deep Space Missions. How They Did It Amazed Me…
- Meet the Six Scientists Proving That Everything You Think You Know About Deep Space Missions Is Wrong!
- You Won’t Believe What These Six Scientists Did To Study The Psychological Stresses of Deep Space Missions!
Good lord, I hope I never have to read any of these.